Thursday, September 10, 2009

39 hours and Lists

39 hours is the amount of time we will be spending inside an airplane during our trip to/from Ethiopia. Wowsers. Our total travel time is even longer than that if you consider layovers!

So what are we up to? Well, a million things to tell you the truth. I made a crazy detailed packing list... helps me feel better. That packing list brought on a new shopping list and a new to-do list. So far I have purchased 8 items out of the 44 on the shopping list, and I have crossed off 3 items out of the 37 items on the to-do list. This doesn't even include the to-do list I have at work of things I'm trying to wrap-up before happily wishing everyone there farewell until Christmas :) And the packing? Well, it's a work in progress. There are piles of things around my house preparing themselves to be packed.

Needless to say, not much time for blogging. Better get back to those lists...

2 comments:

  1. I am also a major list-maker... and I imagine that trait will come in quite handy when our time to travel comes! The nice thing about lists is that they are meant to be ever-evolving. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bethany, thanks for the comment on my blog. If you need any help w/ the packing list, let me know. :) It's nice to talk to someone who was just there. You can also email me at janellrink@gmail.com Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete