Thursday, August 13, 2009

Twitter

Okay, so due to the fact that blogging and Facebook take up too much of my life already, I purposely had not signed up for a twitter account... until now. I finally made the leap a couple of days ago due to the fact that some adoptive families have been successful posting "tweets" from Ethiopia to let everybody know what's going on throughout their trip. It is quite likely that we will not have an internet connection during our time there to support emailing or blogging... but we might be able to tweet from the phone. Not sure yet. If it works out, fabulous. If not, well, at least I can know what other random things people are doing or thinking at all times. :) If you are on twitter and want to "follow" me, here's the profile: http://twitter.com/bjhutchison.

P.S. We are still waiting on any news of travel dates... waiting... waiting...waiting... in the meantime, I think I cleared out the travel and medicine sections of Target the other day during my massive pre-travel shopping extravaganza (aka: "let's think of everything that could go wrong or that i might possibly need on this trip and make sure i have it")

3 comments:

  1. Hi Bethany. My husband was able to update twitter in Ethiopia through texting. I'm not exactly sure how it works, but let me know if you're interested and I'll get the details.

    Mary Beth
    www.caseypicker.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope twitter works for you--it is so nice to be able to communicate while there.

    That was fun to get your comment about your husband graduating from Westwood. I was only there for my Sophomore year, I ended up graduating from PV High and my husband graduated from Shadow Mountain. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS Let me know how this is working for you...I am wondering if I should figure it out myself!

    ReplyDelete