Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Still Waiting...

I was sure that today was the day. I was sure we would hear about our travel dates. But we didn't. Bummer. It is just so difficult to know you have a child on the other side of the world, and you have to wait to be told when you can go see her. I don't understand what the hold-up is right now, or what paperwork still needs to be in place, but at this point I don't care. I would hop on a plane tomorrow if I could, and just stay there with her until the paperwork is done :) That's where I'm at! Even at this point in the process I need to constantly remind myself that God is the one ultimately in control, and His timing is perfect (sound familiar?). Well, tomorrow is a new day... here's to hoping! Please God?

2 comments:

  1. Waiting...it's tough! I hope we both have great news tomorrow too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waiting stinks and we've just started our waiting compared to so many others. I keep reminding myself of Proverbs 3:5-6 right now, it's really been a blessing to me and maybe it will help soothe your anxiousness as well.

    ReplyDelete