- YOUR DAUGHTER IS........ DROP DEAD GORGEOUS. Seriously! She is simply stunning.
- She is very reserved and quiet. Super shy.
- She has a smile that will melt your heart and eyes that will brighten any day!
- She is a charmer, not a fighter. Many of the kids have the "survival of the fittest" attitude and steal toys, kick, hit, bite, scream....not your girl.
- She is tall and skinny, has a full set of beautiful teeth, good coordination, can carry on conversation (in Amharic), and is very attentive.
- She is gorgeous. We all knew it was her immediately.
- Her hair has gotten a little longer, and she has the most beautiful smile.
- She is kind of quiet, but not in a shy way.
- She seems like such a little lady for being just three.
- She was definitely one of the tallest toddlers there.
- First of all, she is GORGEOUS! We couldn't quit staring at her. Absolutely beautiful.
- Her hair is a bit longer now, curly all over her head.
- The first time I saw her, all the kids were eating lunch. The other kids had food all over their faces and hands, but "A" was eating careful, dainty, little bites.
- She is very quiet, and seems kind of reserved.
- Another day I watched all of the kids playing with balls in the courtyard. "A" stood very quietly in the middle of the group. She seemed to not quite know how to play or who to play with. I'm sure she must feel very overwhelmed by all the new kids.
We now continue to trust and pray for our court date...