Monday, June 22, 2009

4 Africa 4 Life


My hubby has been working so hard to launch this website. We had the idea to start this site when we attended the Christian Alliance for Orphans Summit back in April. Our goal is to promote awareness and advocate for the millions of orphans around the world. The site is still in its early stages, but CHECK IT OUT! http://4africa4life.org/ Oh, and we would love it if you would consider buying a t-shirt - hubby designed those as well... (we have had a couple requests for kids sizes and we're hoping to add a kids size soon!)

1 comment:

  1. Your family is so adorable. Thanks for visiting my blog. Wow, you are already in the referral stage. I feel like we have so far to go! It only took you 4 months for your homestudy to get done...I'm still waiting. It's been atleast 5. Looks like you are moving along. I'll be back to visit!

    ReplyDelete