Saturday, June 27, 2009

1:00AM

I think I've completely lost it. It is now 1:00am and I just finished filling out a (long) grant application that is due by Tuesday. In order to not pay for overnight shipping, it must be shipped out tomorrow... thus the reason I am up so late finishing it tonight. This has been a crazy, productive, and busy week all at the same time! More about that later though, because I'm tired. Please pray for that we might be awarded some financial help through this grant. The chances are slim because so many families apply for grants like this, but we are still short in our finances, and this would be a huge blessing. No matter what though, we know God will provide. I always add that in, because it's true (and I have to remind myself of that). Whether or not providing through this grant is part of His plan, we will have to wait and see. But until we find out, we can rest in confidence that He is taking care of us and our little girl half-way around the world.

1 comment: